ROYAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND ADVANCED STUDIES
Under- Regional Society for Education Welfare and Research
Establishment Year 2008
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
Rajiv Gandhi Technical University (RGPV), Bhopal
“No higher educational institutional shall discriminate a student belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes categories, or allow or condone any constituent of the higher educational institutions to discriminate such a student or group of such students”. The Officials / faculty members should desist from any act of discrimination against SC/ST students on grounds of their social origin
Statement of Non-discrimination Royal Institute of Management and Advanced Studies, Ratlam (MP) provides everybody with equal opportunity into its fold irrespective of caste, religion, language or based on gender. The Institute ensures that every individual inside the institute exercise equal rights and acquire in the process of offering or receiving education. Any act, speech or intentions that perturb the harmony among the people is seriously regarded and dealt on immediate basis to restore the peace. Any such issues if found shall be brought into the notice by email to Anti -Discrimination Chairman (Principal of Pharmacy - Royal Institute of Management and Advanced Studies), at email@example.com
Objectives of the Cell:
1. This cell will look after the related matters (if any) of depriving a student / staff or group of students on the basis of caste, creed, language, ethnicity, gender, different ability.
2. This cell always try to uphold the dignity of the institution by addressing the concerns (if any) brought into the notice related to equality in offering or receiving education inside the institute.
3. This cell ensures conducive environment for academic growth of the students belonging to the institute.
4. This cell protects the rights of individuals without any prejudice to their appearance or lifestyle in the process of learning in the institute.
5. The Cell shall eliminate discrimination against or harassment of any individual in all forms by prohibiting it and by providing preventive and protective measures to facilitate its eradication and punishments for those who indulge in any form of discrimination or harassment.